LDNA NEWS

Friday, September 22, 2006

Traffic Alert I-90

All three lanes of I-90 East from the Prudential Tunnel to Interchange 24 will open to traffic Friday, September 22, 2006 at 5 am to alleviate traffic congestion at the current two-lane merge to the recently opened single-lane section of the I-90 Connector.

During overnight I-90 East closures this week, crews and traffic engineers have been creating lane reassignments. The right lane will now reopen. All traffic destined for I-90 East, Logan Airport/East Boston/Route 1A and South Boston, must be in the right lane. The center lane will now exclusively be for motorists destined for I-93 North and South Station.

These changes are temporary and in support of ongoing tunnel inspections and repairs.
Sign up for e-Traveler at www.masspike.com to receive up-to-date emails regarding traffic changes and road restrictions. And learn how FAST LANE can make your commute more convenient.